Friday, March 4, 2011

T-shirt Design.... The XànédîanŹ


I'm not expert in making of t-shirt design, but I'm working on it
for my group called
''XANEDIA"
and I as the group member want something trademark for us
and make me looking unite between our group member called as ''The Xanedianz''..
I designing three types of t-shirt design and anything just like name and our logo...

All of us have 12 group members,
Xànédîa FiFi (me)
Xànédîa Examus
Xànédîa Allan
Encik Xànédîa
Xànédîa Colmilho
Xànédîa Jibmi
Xànédîa Dyeyana
Xànédîa Yana
Xànédîa Fatimah
Aba Xànédîa Abdul
Xànédîa Ekin
Ummu Xànédîa F'Qa

We all from the same cohort and same class for Bachelor in BioMedical Science....
we have been together seen semester 1 until now even from the start
we are not closely together as now, from group by group, problem happened...

one in and another out...
And now I think this the group of mine until end may
be....
We as human never aspect right...

Finally my design for my group finished and accomplish..
but before we get printing the t-shirt for outlet, I can't show off here.
.
After the t-shirt already prepare for wear, then I will present in my blog..

Here our logo of my group of " The
Xànédîa"...

I've private it even it registered...
I'm still have much time to explain all the meaning of the logo but when
I get time to tell all the colors, symbol and anything on that I will provide in my blog...
Xànédîanz, all this are meaningful for me...
Love you all..

All the picture are taken from my album on the trip of Medical Service in Sabah..
Not all people in this picture are
Xànédîanz...
But we still The
Xànédîanz...!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment