Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Medical Parasitology



huhhhhh....
I'm so tired to revise all this...
all about the parasites that make me sick...
I feel like my head and my memory have been infected by all of the
parasites that I'd learn...

Too much to digest in my head...
all are need to memorize, need to remember and need to vomit back on examination
tomorrow on Chancellor Hall between 9am to 12 noon...
three hours that make me feel nausea...
oh god... Allah.. please make me memorize what I've read before and revise
to bring it out to the examination paper of Medical Parasitology..
Amin....

Many species need to memorize until I feel saturated right now..
Here I listed all the name of parasites that need to
read for the final examination tomorrow... :

Nematode:
Ascaris lumbricoids
Hookworm ; Nacator americanus & Ancylostoma duodenale
Trichuris trichuria
Entrobius vemicularis
Strongiloids stercolaris
Filariasis

Trematode:
Fasciola hepatica
Fasciolopsis burski
Paragonimus westermani
Schistosoma spp.

Cestode:
Taenia saginata
Taenia solium

huhhhh...
All of them have nice and sweet name..
but it very much dangerous if we know like I just discovered from my learning...
but the objectives for me is to study and get better in exam...
hahaha....


g0od luck for me tomorrow in answering all question with relax and peace...
yeaaahhhh!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment