Thursday, March 24, 2011

BANNER

Hurrrmmmmm.....
to much attitude... human right, so many comment and protest...
but I don't care.. I just wanna they comment because words is sharper than knife...
same as I wanna they comment on banner that I created for
my program...

The finally I got one one word and the color theme was chosen which is
green and white not like another program
that I have been chosen to create the banner..
they show too much attitude on what they even comment and think
me just like banner robot....

They think I care...???
I don't care, I just working on what I've been gave the responsibility...


The Leadership program of Biomedic, I've done it but another banner that I'd
complete, I must alter back without comment from the president of the
program, it can easier for me if they tell me earlier and
comment what I'd post on my BBM group,
but they don't do so.....

Never mind...
I done it because it is my responsibility...
I take the responsibility and I must do so...

Here the Leadership camp Banner with their theme
" Oblivious to Limitations "



Hopefully who watch this design may like it as I done it....
whatever people do for you and your group or anything else...
please appreciate what they done as they do for you...





No comments:

Post a Comment