Monday, March 21, 2011

h0liday....

When holiday come... I'm like this...
nothing I can do at home..
staying at home and sleep...
after that eat...
and eat...
and eat...

My holiday for this semester only for a week..
I'm the only one from all my siblings at home..
all of them at hostel and my older sister working at JB..

This time I'm back home there is "Durian Season" even it just on the final part...
I got 4 durians today...
haha~~ I like...

on this holiday, I still have work to do...
as usual, when there is program, I like to create to design banner...
Now, I just finish up 2 banner and help my little brother to complete his task
on Computer class...


This banner for the Leadership Camp on April... but I still not complete it yet
because of the ensure on the theme from the president on this program: Xanedia Examus....


This another banner that I created on my Community Service on this April too..
Urban P0or settlement on KL...


and this my little brother task that I helped yesterday before he back from holiday...
Worlds AIDS Day...

From this holiday too, I just meet my younger cousin the 34th...
Muhammad Afiq....
he is very cute...


This all I get through for this time on my still on holiday before
I have continue new semester of my short semester on my final year.....



No comments:

Post a Comment